Saturday, August 25, 2007

PINK + SHOES = ME

I am grinning ear to ear writing this.

It’s because in a long time I am feeling really happy! Happy Happy Happy.

Ok ok I confess! I got PINK canvas shoes. Yes and they are pink. And they are so cool!

And it’s a gift from a real good friend. My birthday gift!
May be it was not on the list. But who cares!

I love shoes!
And I love Pink shoes!!

See the thing is I went shopping with my friend Pankaj, we both live away from our home and there’s no one waiting for us with hot home food or anything. So time spent with a friend is time spent well, rather than going back to a place you have to share with strangers.

So, we went shopping at my favourite store “Westside” and there I see it… Shoes!

That too in my favourite colour, and how could I just not own them.

I bought them but when I got to the counter my friend looking at the excitement on my face says let me make this a gift from me.

Umm OK! But seriously OMG!!! The shoes are so perfect. And the fact that it was a gift from my friend makes it even more perfect.

Hey I know am babbling but I just can’t contain my excitement.

I know a lot of people will hate Pankaj for gifting me the “pink” shoes but I love them.

Thanks a ton buddy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god... I have never seen such a color crazy species ever... I liked the equation... it feels like god has created PINK for u only... Change ur name to PINKY Dsouza... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LORD SAVE ME!!!

    Just got a call from Dubai… Some Underworld ka Don, was yelling BAD WORDS tht I can’t even write on this blog of yours… He was threatening to kill me with a Pink revolver with PINK bullets…

    I think some of your office friend’s have given a SUPARI… Never knew that it is too dangerous to gift a pair of PINK shoes…

    Anyway, me not worry abt the DEATH THREAT! As its worth coz U were so damn happy wearing tht Shoe…. Do call me on Monday, when you r in office … I want to hear all Galis tht ur colleagues will give…

    Now take out those PINK canvas shoes, nd go to sleep…

    ReplyDelete
  3. ae JO bhaai! kya ho rehelaa hain haan!! too crazy on pink!!!. cant believe this!!

    hats off to Pinkuj bhaai.. shorry.. pankaj bhaai!! u really got a nice friend!!

    anyways.. congrats..!! will check out ur pink shoes on monday..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:14 AM

    Ya woteva!!

    I'll go buy a PINK chaddi now and support your cause!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOD... u r getting crazier day by dy.. and i have started hating pink with every passing day... argh.. pankazzzz is dead...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...