Sunday, August 26, 2007

Con.fu.sion

We are a confused generation
Caste, Creed, Colour!
Wtf?
You might be in denial but it still exists, you dumb f*%$!
Who are you kidding?

You don’t care about caste, creed or colour?
Yah right… I just got a sentence for you – Stop lying to yourself!

The fact of the matter is no matter how high we climb in life, no matter how radical our thinking might be, it comes down to the f&%$ing basics -- Caste, Creed, Colour.

Caste…
What you crying about??
Yah it was your f&%#ing mistake to be born into a lower caste than me.
It is your cross to carry and deal with it!
So you think climbing the corporate ladder and bags full of money will wipe out the fact? Don’t fool yourself.

It’s a fact… the sooner you accept it, the better it is for your and society!
Yeah society! We are supposed to living in a cultured developed environment.
But should you mingle with someone from a lower caste.
You are an outcast!!!

Shame on you… You dirty freak!
What will people say?
Think think what will people say?
And suddenly your happiness is more important than some godforsaken retard!

Creed…
Ok who was it that told me – All God’s are One!
I suggest you go get your head checked.
We live in a society where there are Hindus, Catholics, Muslims, etc.
Yeah yeah all is fine, we co-exist.
But should someone want to breach the gap… then its World War IV waiting to happen.
No one wants to accept the fact that may be they could more than exist.

It's reality my friend.
The sooner you accept it the better it is for you and me,
Or so I was told!

May be you are right!
It’s another rule society has placed on us.
Cross the line and we will cast you as an outcast.
So my friend, you better join the crowds.

It's better this way… right?
Good to see you agreeing with me.

And then there is Colour
I was born fair, wheatish. Thank goodness!
There was celebration at birth, at least my colour, if nothing else will bring me good marriage prospects.
Ok am 25 and still single. So much for being fair.

In this light skin crazed country, do you know the number of the population subjected to the torture of fairness creams and ayurvedic remedies.
Self-inflicted or by force, you can run from it but you can’t hide.

But society wants light skinned people.
Yah?
So how come no one told them to take a hike to America.
We are a nation of brown people and let’s live with it.

Duh man. Get a life!
Or if you can’t get a life… stop cribbing and pick the damn fairness cream.

Yeah I am rude, and I don’t care!
Everyone needs a rude awakening once in a while.

So remember – Caste, Creed, Colour…
In any order it still exists.
It’s a sad REALITY!



P.S. Let us pause for a minute for this extremely sad cause.

4 comments:

  1. C cube... Caste, Creed & Color

    Don't know when we will get freedom from these 3.

    Me hav suffered a huge blow coz of Indian caste system . The Indian Constitution has outlawed caste-based discrimination but it still exist everywhere.

    Higher content of Melalin is not a God's gift but a curse. Darker skin Color is simple no no...

    Thank God! till date me not hurt due to Creed... GOD! atleast save me frm this 3rd Monster.

    My LORD! we want FREEDOM of choosing our own life. Free from C cube...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo crosswords guy.
    my prayers r with you.
    caution my friend...creed will haunt u down.
    no one can run away from this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:33 PM

    Duh!! I dare to differ. No one stops me from what I think I'll do what i want and if people wanna follow my foot steps then they may, else they can rot in hell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:31 AM

    WOW!! a group of cowwards,
    Talking about how they will settle with something they are not comfortable with hahahaha. i guess these bunch of morons dont have the F$%%#k guts to act or do different, for your own happiness or for your own life. if you cant help yourself no one would.

    I dont want to be associated with this group. o as always u will only Crib and only crib....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...