Sunday, December 31, 2006

Let's RECAP

Finally!
It's the last day of the year.

So how did the year shape up?
Did it live up to your expectations or did it just go by?

Ok lets recap.

Jan'06
My brother celebrates his 21st birthday.
N My cuz got married whose just 7 months older to me. Well for the record that was Bridesmaid No. 4 for me!

Feb'06
Valentine's Day. The best ever! 9 single friends got together... umm actually it was 8, so we were all couples. I know what you are thinking, but the amazing part is that we all walked out still single!
Guess this could one day feature in Ripley's believe or not!

March'06
I don't really remember anything specific happening during this time... perhaps I was suffering form amnesia.

April'06
The last days of class. Post Graduate from XIC in mumbai... We rocked. More partying & picnic'in than academically.
All said and done, I would say we gang members did pretty well. An A grade is not bad! It's good!

May'06
Thank God our classes got postponed. After being together for 10 months, most of us felt it should have gone on for another year. Every single extra class was welcome!
We should have been waitin for classes to get over. After all, we as professional working people slogged from Mon-Fri, some even Saturdays & then dedicated the weekends to class! Believe me when i say we had no life!
Then again -- THIS WAS LIFE!

June'06
3 gang members threw the party of the year! A birthday bash that had everyone talking. N not everyone was invited.

July'06
2 more gang members celebrated their birthdays.

Aug'06
The Independence Day extended weekend saw a gang trip to Goa!
4 days, 3 nights of fun, sand & sea.
N yes churches and how can I forget tons & tons of relatives!
It was the best days of our lives.
The Summer of 2006 (sang on the tunes of Summer of 69... thanks Bryan Adams, we love u!)

Sept'06
Another gang members birthday. Celebrations had to follow!

Oct'06
My parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary.
25 years of marital bliss... now that is something!
N yes another gang members birthday.

Nov'06
The baby in the gang celebrates his birthday. Other than that what more do i say?

Dec'06
A month of total excitement. I just can't wait for it to be Dec 22nd!!!
y? Cos i get to go home. I was really missing home.
From then on its been one helluva party. The best Christmas ever!
Hey did i tell u... I got a ferrari special picture edition book & an F1 car (tat was a birthday gift that was well really belated)

So that was the year for me... Interesting, sometimes painful but on the whole a great learning experience!
So on the last day of the year, let me close it by saying thanks to one and all.
Thanks for being the supporting cast in my movie.
The film is still rolling so till we meet again my friend...
here's wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR'07.

1 comment:

  1. Hey jo this rocked! i gues we owe you a big thank you coz u have recaped the whole year for the entire gang! This was completely nostalgic!
    Cheers to many such lovely moments in 2007...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...