Wednesday, December 27, 2006

if its TRUE!

Sometimes there comes a time in your life when you don’t know what’s true?
If the people you know and the people you trust are really who they are?
But amid this, its sad but true, yes, life does go on...

With the hurt, with the pain, amid the darkness and sometimes in the rain.
Hold my hand least I should fall.
Help me stumble through, in all my goodness least I should hurt myself, falling down and ask,
“Was that really you?”

"Please don’t do this to me, there’s only so much I can take.
It’s not easy honey, but it’s life you are pushing me through with a damn narrow gate!"

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:13 AM

    Nice, speaks of life's experience?

    Just came across your blog, cool writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah Wah...excellent...looks like vacation is actually giving u a lot of time...too gud...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:37 PM

    Hi!!

    Dam neat! i guess ankur is write, u have lot of time to do all this....but sincerly was worth reading....but as the title goes "if its TRUE!" yes i hope if its true....

    TRUST....some thing for my best friend. Ankur

    trust is me telling the truth.
    trust is you believing me.
    trust is me not being afraid.
    trust is you not making me.

    deep down within, i hope real hard
    deep down within, i scream and shout
    deep down within, i cant help but cry
    deep down within, i think theres no way out

    for what once had has now been lost
    for that i blame myself
    for childish as this thought may sound
    for that long gone i sorely miss

    trust we had so long ago.
    trust which i destroyed.
    trust is what we need again
    trust to make us strong

    all i can give is a simple word...sorry
    all i can give is a simple thought...happiness
    all i can give is a simple emotion...Friendship
    all i can give is a simple thing...my faith in u

    i just need you to forgive me...
    without you i have nothing i want to give

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha! sup kid? someone giving you a hard time ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey all...
    anonymous - life experience or no... does it matter? Thanks for d compliment :)

    ankur - yeah d vacation is good, really stress free.

    anonymous - damn neat poem! Get a blog dear!

    glenn - hey dude. may be, may be not!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...