Wednesday, January 15, 2014

NailsbyJo: Review - L'Oreal 824 Flaming Sunset Nailpolish

For the first time ever I bought a L'oreal nail paint, and I must say I am not impressed.

Called the Flaming Sunset, it fails to live up to its name. 









My major discomfort is with the brush. While the wide brush is designed to make it easy to apply, unfortunately it offers a very chunky application.

For the price this nail paint comes at, it fails to live upto expectation.







I have really long nails, and you can see the result of it. I wanted to add some drama to my other plain red nail polish and it failed. These a black coat which overshadows the glitter. :(

Brush Quality: 1/5
Quality: 3/5
Value for money: 3/5
Availability: 4/5
Drying Time: 5/5
Smoothness: 1/5
Rating: 2/5

Would I buy it again: No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...