Saturday, January 25, 2014

Brown Matte

Matte nail polish is simply fantastic. I normally wouldn't pick such shades but what the heck a girl can never have less of nail polishes. In India, Faces is a brand that I like with the other one being Sally Hansen. 

So for this manicure, you would need the following.

Faces Matte Caramel














Faces Mississippi Mud Pie
Now the thing with Faces Nail paints are that they are of a reasonable cost. But most importantly, the brush being flat makes application perfect. And they are fast drying polish, so you really don't even need to wait in between coats. 


Getting started
The brown matte polish was quite translucent, so in this case I used  four coats of the polish. 
I gave it sometime to dry before I used my cheeky plates to add the stripes. Alternatively you can use a brush and do it freehand too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...