Thursday, September 18, 2008

a conflict of opinions...

I really don’t know what to do
I don’t know how to write… it differently
I tried in every possible way
I thought differently
I wrote differently
But may be I am just not good enough
I am helpless
I don’t know what to do
Who do I call out to, for help?

You?

And like I told you
I am thinking of going back to my roots
My paintbrush
My colours
My solace

I just want to get out
Go someplace
Where people like you
Can’t pull me down
I just want to do my own thing
Or may be not
But believe me I tried

It could be my fault
I am to be blamed
It would be the right thing to do
Accept the blame
And try harder
That’s what am doing?

Is it right?
Is it wrong?

I don’t know?!
But then again
This is what I have to say to you
n|m
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...