Friday, July 06, 2007

Tell me if it’s time to move on…

Move on from what you ask?
From a thing so dear,
That now it causes nothing but pain,
May be that and fear.

You got to move on,
They told me,
Yet I held on to hope,
No all I can think of is doing dope.

But as I drown in these mucky waters
There comes friends I know who throw me a rope.
Grab on Jo, they tell me
But the words sound a distance echo.

Where am I?
What do I do?
How do I live now?
How do I live without you?

I laugh.
I smile.
I put on a brave front.
But deep inside I am torn through and through!

I honestly don’t know what to do.
I want to cry my heart out
Blame the world
Hold everyone responsible
But what the f***
I know no cares
Or gives a shit what you do.

Worry not about me.
I will learn to walk again.
Thanks to the chosen few,
May be with thanks to you,
I could learn to live again.

I will learn to live again!

2 comments:

  1. omg jo!! thats real touching..dont worry dear, its good times ahead for sure! take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy jo...wots up? hope all is well with u....anyways all i can say is the best is yet to come sweetie...save the best for the last....Loved this piece as well....u take good care of urself....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...