Ok people I am having a mid-20s crisis!
Here’s what the doc prescribed…
25 must haves; I must have on my 25th birthday!!!
1. Calvin & Hobbes Comic Book series.
(have read The Days are Just Packed!)
2. Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows.
3. Black t-shirts from Westside. Size M-12
4. Pink t-shirts from Westside. Size M-12.
(stay away from the plunging neckline, no matter how enticing they look)
5. A pair of Levi’s.
Size 30. Boot cut. Low-rise. Most importantly blue!
6. Junk jewellery.
Just see that there are trinkets of pink!
7. Lifetime membership at PVR.
(need I say more?)
9. Books by some Indian Authors.
Kavita Daswani, Anurag Joshi, Kiran Desai, Rupa Gulab and the likes.
Please ask before buying as have read most of them, but still if there’s a new book pick it!
A-line. Colourful and keep them short!
11. More books - Hell Island by Matthew Reilly
12. More More books - Area 7 by Matthew Reilly
13. Even more books - Hover Car Racer by Matthew Reilly
14. Life in a METRO… the DVD.
Loved this movie!
15. A pair of Adidas shoes
16. Holiday to the Andaman’s
17. A trip to London, Paris…
18. A bouquet of red roses…
at least 25 of them.
19. Tickets to a F1 grand prix!
20. First class tickets to a cricket match. South Africa vs whoever! In Mumbai!
21. Nokia N 95
22. An iPOD
23. Pink by Aerosmith!
24. Sponsor a tattoo session.
25. A diamond ring!!!
P.S.: Guys please co-ordinate with each other whose getting me what, don’t want 2 of the same things.
NOTE: this list is the sole property and copyright of greycellsinxs. Any one found to be duplicating the same shall be SLAPPED with a legal notice of infringement!
Ok the IMPORTANT thing here is get all the stuff by the 28th of JUNE 2007.
& THANK YOU!