Thursday, November 15, 2007

happy the childrens the day



yah rite... children we are!
and will always be

if u don’t kno whos who in my masterpiece well -- this is MY GANG!
L-R: Pankaz, shanky, Appy, Bonnie, me with my pink shoes, ankur, mallika, sandy & Sharon.

check out pankaz -- trying to grab onto appy'a hand LOL!
shanky -- dakhan! wot does appy call him? flirtilisor? always on the phone... moron!
appy -- well she has the best bags around and the maine :)
bonnie -- yah super big time jerk! always after my happiness.
me -- me & my pink shoes (super cool no?)
ankur -- khooni haati, moron. cant find anythin better in life to do than irritate me!
mallika -- what can i say... i forgot to draw the ring ;)
sandy -- bhai! the quietest one in the gang.
&
sharon -- he he ha ha

so that's us!
kids who sometimes pretend to be grown-up.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:17 PM

    hahaahah........you guys know me so well. Me on Phone ...hahah Kay kare bhai hum itne popular hai ki everybody wants me. hahahahaah
    But yes jo thankx for this Gift...Happy Childrens day .I got back the child in me who had been lost ....Thankx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...