Thursday, October 04, 2007

26 years of wedded bliss!

Ok how do people do it?
Forget about people how have my parents achieved this?
Man!

26 years of togetherness + courtship + neighbours from childhood = forever!

I for one can’t stand the same person after sometime. I need variety. Yup that’s me. I get bored easily. Very easily indeed. Ok may be not so easily.

Ok ok so how is this done?

My observations:
Go umm… hmmp… ok… even if you not listening.

To keep the kids happy, always blame it on the other parent.

Actually I do not know.

I have not managed to have a successful relationship ever! So taking advice from me, spells disaster.

Bye, I think I need to have a talk with my mom and coax my dad for the car maybe. Or an i-phone. If you are wondering… my dad, never says no to me. I am his little princess.

Now I hope that talk helps. I am a confused species. Blame it on the generation. There aint nothing wrong with me!

Oh yeah… & happy wedding anniversary Mama & Papa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...